Product dimensions 4 in x 2.2 in x 1.5 in / 110mm x 60mm x 40mm Weight 7 oz / 200 grams Input AC 100-240V ~ 50-60Hz 1A Output 5V / 8A overall / 2.4A max per port Length of detachable power cord 5ft/1.5m Certifications FCC / CE / RoHS / PSE / CB Plug of power cord US, EU, UK
- Q1: Which charging port should i use to charge my devices?
A: You can use any port to charge your devices(that means you can any port to charge your iPhone or other devices). Each port can charge any device at full speed. Kinkoo Infinite C6 USB charger bulit-in intelligent control chip can intelligently identifies your device to deliver its fastest possible charge.
- Q3: Can this charger charge devices other than smartphones and tablets?
A: Yes. The Kinkoo Infinite C6 will charger most USB 5V charged devices such as Bluetooth speakers, Bluetooth headphones, Fitness bands, Kindle, PSP, Gopro, Smart watches, Power banks, Electronic cigarettes etc. Most devices require between 0.5A to 1A so you can use any of the port to charge.
- Q5: What is the difference of the 6 USB outputs of the infinite C6?
A: In fact all 6 ports can be used to charge any 5V charged devices, we label the port just want to tell our customers that this USB Charger is compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android devices and other smart devices.
- Q7: What kind of USB charging cables should I use with the Infinite C6?
A: To ensure the utmost safety and performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable (OEM) or a certified third-party cable (MFI) to charge your devices with the Infinite C6.
- Q9: What if the Infinite C6's LED is working but my device isn't charging?
A: If the LED is working but your device is not charging, the cable may be faulty. Try charing with different cables. If the problem persists, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your 18-month warranty.
- Q11: My device charges at 1A, will the Infinite C6's 8A output harm it?
A: No, the Infinite C6 will only supply the maximum charge current that your device requires.
- Q13: How can I find the same power cable if I lost the original one that came with the Infinite C6?
A: This charger comes with a standard C7 cord. They're easily available online.
- Q2: Can i use this charger internationally?
A: Yes. The Kinkoo Infinite C6 is 100-240 volts soit will accept different voltages worldwide. The supplied cable is designed to use in the US, EU and UK. If travelling abroad, all you need is choosing a right plug for the country you are going to.
- Q4: Can i charge a Kindle Fire?
A: Yes. In fact you can charge the whole line of Amazon Kindle devices, including Kindle E-readers, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Fire Tablets.
- Q6: How do I know when the Kinkoo USB Charger is charging my devices?
A: When your devices are connected and/or charging, the LED on the Kinkoo USB Charger will illuminate in blue.
- Q8: What should I do if any port or ports stop working?
A: If any port or ports stop working, it may be due to a faulty cable, not the Infinite C6 itself. Try charging with different cables. If the problem persists, then the Infinite C6 is likely defective. Please email us at email@example.com to claim your 18-month warranty.
- Q10: What if the Infinite C6 charges my device(s) slowly?
A: 1. Your cable may be faulty. Try using a different cable.
2. Make sure that the total input current required by your device(s) is not higher than 8A. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during your 18-month warranty if the above do not resolve the problem.
- Q12: How do I check my device' s input current and voltage?
A: Refer to your device' s user manual, original OEM charging adapter, contact the manufacturer, or search online to find this information.
- Q14: When the Infinite C6 is plugged into an outlet but has no devices plugged in, will it consume power? What is the standby power consumption?
A: The Infinite C6 will consume almost no power in this state. Its standby power consumption rate is less than 0.26W.