- Can the Infinite One be taken on board airplanes?
Yes, the Infinite One can legally and safely be taken on board airplanes.
- Is my device compatible with Infinite One even though it's not listed in the compatibility list?
The Infinite One should be compatible with most 5V or USB chargeable smart phones, tablets and portable devices (GPS, portable cameras, etc), since our battery is only able to provide a 5V output.
- Where can I get Infinite One locally, is it available at any retail store?
USA / UK customers can buy kinkoo products on amazon. Customers from other countries and territories only can buy on ikinkoo.com.
- Do you offer international shipping?
Yes, Kinkoo offers free international shipping(7 - 25 days delivery) to United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, South Korea and Japan via DHL / Fedex / UPS / China Post / EMS.
- Can my device charge from the Infinite One/Nova/Plus while the Power bank itself is charging?
The Infinite One/Nova/Plus does not support “pass-through” or “daisy chain” charging at this time. We do not recommend charging your device from the Power bank while the Power bank itself is being charged from a power source, as this will severely stress the battery cells due to constant charging and discharging and will have a negative impact on the battery and the overall lifespan of the battery. At this time, we would advise all users to charge the Infinite One/Nova/Plus first, before using it to charge other devices.
- Does Infinite One/Nova/Plus support the latest Apple devices?
Yes, the Infinite One/Nova/Plus is actually compatible with the latest Apple devices iPhone 6S, 6, 5S, 5C,5, iPad 4, mini as well as the prior iterations and iPod Touch devices, excludes certain classic models. The Infinite One/Nova/Plus will charge your Apple device by using the original, white Apple cable that came with the Apple devices. NOTE: The Lightning cable and 30 pin Apple charge cables is a proprietary standard that only Apple manufacturers have the license to. Due to the licensing we are not able to produce or distribute these cables at the moment.
- I done some test and not getting the full mAh out of my battery?
Though the battery is rated at 8,000mAh or 10500mAh or 6000mAh it will not fully discharge all the stored powered in battery.
Some power will be lost during charging in the form of resistance and heat.
Some power will be lost while not in use, self discharge rate: percentage can range from 8% – 31% depending on condition/environment (number base on one month storage).
If however the charge is substantial low then the battery may be defective please visit our troubleshoot section to determine issue/ contact our support for RMA.
Warranty and return questions
- How long do I have to return an item?
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to KINKOO within 30 calendar days of receipt of item(s).
- What kind of warranty do I get on my KINKOO product?
All KINKOO products carry 18 months limited warranty from date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship after your registration.
- How can I return or exchange my item?
If you're dissatisfied with your purchase or there's something wrong with your item, please contact our customer service team to apply for the RMA number first. Once you get the number you can return your item to us.
- Does Kinkoo offer repair on broken devices?
We unfortunately do not offer any repair services, if your device is defective please contact us for a warranty replacement.
Important Note: Item need to be with the warranty coverage to be eligible for replacement service. Please review our warranty terms and condition to verify if item is covered.
Questions regarding products
- Which charging port should i use to charge my devices?
You can use any port to charge your devices(that means you can any port to charge your iPhone or other devices). Each port can charge any device at full speed. Kinkoo Infinite C6 USB charger bulit-in intelligent control chip can intelligently identifies your device to deliver its fastest possible charge.
- Can this 6 Port USB charger charge devices other than smartphones and tablets?
Yes. The Kinkoo Infinite C6 will charger most USB 5V charged devices such as Bluetooth speakers, Bluetooth headphones, Fitness bands, Kindle, PSP, Gopro, Smart watches, Power banks, Electronic cigarettes etc. Most devices require between 0.5A to 1A so you can use any of the port to charge.
- My device charges at 1A, will the Infinite C6's 8A output harm it?
No, the Infinite C6 will only supply the maximum charge current that your device requires.
- What kind of USB charging cables should I use with the Infinite C6?
To ensure the utmost safety and performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable (OEM) or a certified third-party cable (MFI) to charge your devices with the Infinite C6.
- How can I find the same power cable if I lost the original one that came with the Infinite C6?
This charger comes with a standard C7 cord. They're easily available online.
- Can i use this 6 port usb charger internationally?
Yes. The Kinkoo Infinite C6 is 100-240 volts soit will accept different voltages worldwide. The supplied cable is designed to use in the US, EU and UK. If travelling abroad, all you need is choosing a right plug for the country you are going to.
- What is the difference of the 6 USB outputs of the infinite C6?
In fact all 6 ports can be used to charge any 5V charged devices, we label the port just want to tell our customers that this USB Charger is compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android devices and other smart devices.
- How do I know when the Kinkoo USB Charger is charging my devices?
When your devices are connected and/or charging, the LED on the Kinkoo USB Charger will illuminate in blue.
- How do I check my device' s input current and voltage?
Refer to your device' s user manual, original OEM charging adapter, contact the manufacturer, or search online to find this information.
- When the Infinite C6 is plugged into an outlet but has no devices plugged in, will it consume power? What is the standby power consumption?
The Infinite C6 will consume almost no power in this state. Its standby power consumption rate is less than 0.26W.