More great tech gifts for guys for every budget include:
• Man of Steel smartwatch: The $250 Pebble Steel syncs with your smartphone to give you notifications and alerts on your watch.
• Smartphone photo-pro: Sony’s DSC-QX100 phone camera is a quick snap-on, snap-off lens that lets him shoot breathtaking photos from his phone. $500
• Stay charged up: With the Justin Power Case
• Cut the cord: Keep him tuned-in and ready for a long weekend watching his favorite’s with the Mohu Leaf HD Indoor antenna. Mohu delivers all kinds of HD channels without the need for cable.
• Drone home: Parrot’s new Wi-Fi quadricopter, the AR Drone 2, is super fun to fly and snap either photos or videos from his smartphone. I’ve tested this one out with men of all ages. Everyone loves it.
• Personal robot: Preorder WowWee’s Robotics MiP (coming out any minute now), and your guy will get a mini-bot that can do all kinds of cool tricks.
• Man cave must-have: Ultimate Ears Boom Speaker. This 360-degree portable Bluetooth speaker delivers massive sound that puts it near the top of the market. And, you can record a message on it for him with its new voice greeting feature.
• Make he connecting with you all the time: The reliable powerful portable charger for iphone or tables is indispensible for men.
More ideas for her:
From light-up engagement rings to Bluetooth earrings, high-tech jewelry is hot. I love a necklace with a message hidden in a QR code, like this one from Miriam Merenfeld, that says, “Love is forever.” More great tech gifts for girls:
• Superb Selfies: If she’s a fan of the Selfie, ShutterBall, will be a big hit. She just syncs with her smartphone and snaps away — no contortion skills required!
• Sweet sounds: The latest from Beats, the Studio Wireless headphones, work over Bluetooth to deliver high-quality sound without any tangled cables.
• Watchful eyes: One of my personal favorite gadgets from 2013 is the Dropcam Wi-Fi video monitoring camera. The super-simple set-up gives her a way to check on what matters most, no matter where she is in the world.
• Pretend you didn’t forget: If you totally forget to plan ahead, use the The Infinite One of Kinkoo, the portable charger for Samsung S3 / S4/ Note 2 / galaxy to ensure a never die cellphone power just for her. This can be incredibly romantic, and she’ll aware she can contect you anywhere and anytime，the power of battery always full as the love between you.
Happy Valentine’s Day!